วันอังคารที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Happiness - A Choice You Must Make

During my journey in life, I have come to realize that happiness is something much more, we should choose something that does come and go as random events or obstacles that are thrown our way of life. During the last thing that I found myself under the illusion that, if it achieves certain goals, or achieved certain things and then continue the success - that in the short term, I often give. The problem is that I was often left chasing my next batch of happiness, as if it were something that can not be for the short interval between their achievement. The problem is that over time, I realized that I wanted more - I wanted to feel the joy of a more coherent way. I did not want to be something that had to continually work later. In other words, he wanted the kind of happiness that does not require me to do something to get the feeling. Fortunately, I've come to the realization that most of the time, I choose to be happy on a daily basis. To do this, can sometimes mean that even if false - better still, forcing the true feelings of happiness and gratitude in those States which have found that something as simple as a smile can do wonders for m 'help to do I have on my ability to choose to be happy. I think that one of the best things we can do is to live in the moment, it does wonders when it comes to cultivate a life of happiness permanently. Take time to reflect and be grateful for what we have achieved can also have an enormous impact when it comes to lift the spirits. I strongly encourage you to take breaks during the day to reflect on the good memories that you've collected in your life and make it a point to build new way. I think it is also important to note that a few times in life that are just feeling underway. People will do things that hurts us or drawers. We have our hearts broken, and we will face all types of loss. Life is not, unfortunately, all smiles. But while I believe we must acknowledge that some days are filled with sadness - I do not think it makes us long term to enjoy any length of time living there, it must give us the power the things we have no control over. Instead, to remind you that you made a choice happiness. The decision to move and choose happiness in pain is a difficult choice. Sometimes you feel like you are fighting a tough battle. At other times, it seems that the clouds May never give way to sunlight. It is in these moments we must remember that somewhere in the middle of May, regardless of the chaos around us - we still have the opportunity to decide whether happiness. Practice this opportunity to do things that make you smile and bring joy to others. When you share your goodness always finds its way back to you. -- Make your life is filled with great joy, Josh Hinds Josh Hinds

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: